Administrator MessageRead more
Sri. Pranab Chatterjee, (General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Notice Inviting e-QuotationNo-4/2021-22/AMRUT
- Notice Inviting e-QuotationNo- 3/2021-22/AMRUT
- Residual work of repairing and improvement of bituminous road in word no 16 within Burdwan Municipality
- Dismantling, demolition and disposal rubbish and debrish with all scrap materials within ward no. 07 under Burdwan Municipality
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Durga Puja guidelines and vehicle restrictions
- List Of Selected Candidates For GDA Course Under DAY NULM Programme For The Session 2021 To 22
- Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates for the post of Honorary Health Workers
- Applications are invited for Basic Nursing General Duty Assistant course under NULM scheme, Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment Of Community service provider Under Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment of Health Officer Under Burdwan Municipality
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.