Administrator MessageRead more
Sri. Pranab Chatterjee, (General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Installation of HP submersible pump and motor works in ward no 07 within Burdwan Municipality
- Notice Inviting Tender for Dumping Ground under Burdwan municipality
- Construction and repairing of CC Road, drain and community toilet in various ward within Burdwan Municipality
- Quotations are invited to obtain the rates for Shrubs, Bushes cutting, surface dressing and cleaning along with north side boundary wall in ward no 23 under Burdwan Municipality
- Quotations are invited for supply and fitting fixing of Electrical materials for maintenance work of lighting arrangement
- Quotations are invited for supply of money counting machine of Tax department under Burdwan Municipality
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Notice regarding written test for recruitting Community Service Provider under Burdwan Municipality
- Durga Puja guidelines and vehicle restrictions
- List Of Selected Candidates For GDA Course Under DAY NULM Programme For The Session 2021 To 22
- Applications are invited from the eligible women candidates for the post of Honorary Health Workers
- Applications are invited for Basic Nursing General Duty Assistant course under NULM scheme, Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment Of Community service provider Under Burdwan Municipality
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.