Chairman's MessageRead more
DR. SWARUP DATTA
(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Supply and Installation of 20 nos 2 ton Split AC & 2 NOS 1.5 TON Split AC & 22 nos 5KVA Stablizer with all accessories at Burdwan Municipality
- Repairing & Improvement of Bituminous Road in various ward under Burdwan Municipality
- Construction of departmental store “Roudro-Brishti” at municipal Hawkers’ market under Burdwan Municipality
- Repairing of Bituminous Road in various ward under BURDWAN MUNICIPALITY
- 120 WATT L.E.D FOR BURDWAN MUNICIPALITY
- Beautification of Geetanjali park at Court Compound in Word no :-9 Under Burdwan Municipality Ward no.9
- Supply & Installation of Accessories at Geetanjali park at Court Compound in Word no :-9
- e-NIT for Electrical wiring of sub health post at Mirchoba south & Community Health Center at Ampara
- Srabani Mela Tender 2017.
- Different Tender For Different Word Construction of c.c.road.
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- RECRUITMENT For The Post Of Hospital Administrator
- Notification For The Exam of Clerical Staff & Group -IV Staff NUHM
- RECRUITMENT OF WORK CHARGE OVERSEER (WCO)
- RECRUITMENT of Clerical Staff & Group -IV Staff NUHM
- ENGAGEMENT OF PART TIME MEDICAL OFFICER UNDER NUHM AT UPHC
- SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR DAY NULM EXAM
- RECRUITMENT FOR DAY NULM
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.