Chairman's MessageRead more
DR. SWARUP DATTA
(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Electrical wiring for AC machine at different floors of Burdwan Municipality office under Burdwan Municipality.
- Supply Fitting and fixing laying of decorativetrident lights poles
- Electrical Installation work of daily market at Jhurjhure Pool, Alamganj at Burdwan Municipality
- Quotation are invited for the cables for AC machine at differents floor of Burdwan Municipality.
- Notice Inviting Quotation No 1 of 2018 to 19 2nd call
- Notice Inviting Quotation No 5 Of 2018 to 19
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Scribe declaration form for PH Candidates
- Rules Regulations and syllabus for written test 05 Aug 2018
- Eligible candidate list for written test 05 Aug. 2018
- Documents Verification For Employment Bank Candidate
- Recruitment Of Various Post Under Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment For clerical staff and Class - IV staff under NUHM
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.