Administrator MessageRead more
Sri. Diptarka Basu, W.B.C.S(EXE)(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Construction of temporary fencing beside the bituminous road from Batanpara culvert to College more in ward no 1 under Burdwan Municipality
- Notice Inviting e-Quotation No –1/2021-22
- Rewinding, supply, fitting fixing of bush and fitting thrust bearing of 20 HP and 12.5 HP Pump Motor
- Sinking of 100 mm X 80 mm dia Tube Well, 83 m deep top enlargement 100 mm, dia with PVC Rigid pipe with installation of 100 mm dia submersible pump and allied works etc at compactor station at ward no 12, 29, 33 within Burdwan Municipality
- Notice invited for Estimate for Cleaning of main Drain form Dishari to Rasikpur to Railline vai College more Laxmipurmath uncovered portion in Ward No 1 and 27 within Under Burdwan Municipality
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Recruitment Of Community service provider Under Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment of Health Officer Under Burdwan Municipality
- CHANGE Of HALL BOOKING SYSTEM LINK
- Whereas it is observed that the Madhyamik Pariksha conducted by The West Bengal Board of Secondary Education
- Recruitment of HHW and FTS Under Burdwan Municipality
- Scribe declaration form for PH Candidates
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.