Chairman's MessageRead more
DR. SWARUP DATTA
(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Notice Inviting eQuotation No 1 2018 to 19 Publishing ID - 2018_MAD_172734_1
- Supply and install of Semi Automated ELISA Reader and CELL COUNTER. Publishing ID - 2018_MAD_172056_1 and 2018_MAD_172056_2
- Supply and Install of Following Electrical 25kVA Generators
- Quotation for PATHOLOGICAL CHEMICALS
- Quotation for Injection and Medicine
- Quotation for Sugical Goods
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Recruitment Of Various Post Under Burdwan Municipality
- Recruitment For clerical staff and Class - IV staff under NUHM
- Recruitment For Work Charge Overseer (WCO) Under Burdwan Municipality
- Engagement of Part Time Medical officer Under NUHM at UPHC
- SELECTED CANDIDATE FOR DAY NULM EXAM
- Recruitment for Day Nulm
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.