Administrator MessageRead more
PROF.(DR.) MAMTAZ SANGHAMITA, (General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Online Application in lieu of Walk In Interview for engagement of SAE Civil Department on Contractual basis
- Walk in Interview for Medical Officer Under Burdwan Municipality
- Walk in Interview for SAE of Civil Department Under Burdwan Municipality
- Notice regarding written test for recruitting Community Service Provider under Burdwan Municipality
- Durga Puja guidelines and vehicle restrictions
- List Of Selected Candidates For GDA Course Under DAY NULM Programme For The Session 2021 To 22
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.