Chairman's MessageRead more
DR. SWARUP DATTA
(General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Srabani Mela Tender 2017.
- Different Tender For Different Word Construction of c.c.road.
- 3 Different Tender Pump Housh Repair At Word 26 & 24.
- FENCHING OVER EXISTING FOOTPATH AT B.C ROAD 2nd call.
- Try cycle tender-100 pics 2ND CALL.
- Construction of I.C.D.S. Centre at different word.
- 23 watt C.F.L (Spiral) I.S.I standard 2nd call.
- Repairing & Renovation of U.P.H.C. at Tinkonia Good Shed Road (Ampara) in Ward No. 7 Under NHUM.
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.