Administrator MessageRead more
SHRI PARESH CHANDRA SARKAR (General Administration, Finance & Resource Mobilization, Planning & Development, Trade License, Other Unallocated Business.)
Welcome to the e-era of Burdwan Municipality. Information Technology (IT) is recognised as an effective tool in catalyzing the administrative activity, in efficient governance. We have, therefore, made significant involvment in it and successfully integrated it with the development process, thereby providing the benefits to our citizens. In India developments have impacted the industrial, education, service and Government sectors and their influence on various applications is increasingly being felt of late. As the era of digital economy is evolving, the concept of governance has assumed significant importance.
e-Governance has consequently become an accepted methodology involving the use of Information Technology in:
Providing information speedily to all citizens
Improving administration efficiency
Improving public services such as transportation, health, water, security and municipal services.
Tender and QuotationRead more
- Invite Quotation For The Miscellaneous Work Under Burdwan Municipality.
- Invite Quotation For cable Laying and kit jointing at Lakurdi Jalkal pump house ward no 25 Under Burdwan Municipality.
- Express of Interest - 01/2023-24
- Expression Of Interest EOI No -3 of 23-24
Notice & Employment-NoticeRead more
- Applications are invited for new empanelment of LBS I and LBS II under Burdwan Municipality
- Notice for Walk in Interview Medical Officer Part Time
- Engagement of Part Time Medical Officer for UPHCs Under NUHM
- Appointment to the post of HHWs as per vacancy notified as on 01.06.2021
- Applications are invited for the post of SAE under Burdwan Municipality
- Notiice regarding training for Domestic Data Entry Operator course under NULM department of Burdwan Municipality
News & EventsRead more
Burdwan Multiculture Heritage
Burdwan is quite an old and important town of the state and have strong reference in history with regard to trade and commerce. Bardhaman also called Burdwan, or Barddhaman - a major communications centre located on the banks of the River Damodar.